Industrial Training projects are greatly instrumental in combining Technology learning with real life projects. Industrial Training is also an important part of the in-demand MCA/Engineering course. Getting experience via such projects pave way for job opportunities in the future. If you are doing an MCA/Engineering, read on to know what these industrial training projects have to offer.
The Program Schedules:
The internship period doesn’t last for more than 4- 6 months period. The important facets of this program are as follows:
- Teaches you the coding techniques required for different programs
- You can get an idea on Project documentation
- It trains the students on Software Engineering
- You also learn about Software Development Life Cycle.
The Benefits of Such Training:
- Students can learn how to develop an industrial website
- The training is provided by experienced and certified trainers
- Training is conducted in small batches and the trainers provide special attention to all students
- The course materials are integrated with the advanced technology
- The students, at the end of the course, are issued with an experience certificate
- 100 percent job placement assistance is provided to all the students.
Key Takeaways are as follows:
- Training program is provided by experts
- Students get practical training
- Special grooming session is provided to students, so as to prepare them for interviews
- Workshops are conducted on latest industrial tools and technologies.
Are you looking for an intellectually stimulating and challenging MCA/Engineering project to wrap up your course? Are you looking for building something that people are going to use in real life instead of ending up in an old shelf in your college? If so you you have come to the right place. We are inviting smart and capable MCA/Engineering students for some of our upcoming Free Software community projects. All these projects are going to be real world projects targeting real users and the completed work will be contributed to the community.
If you are planning to work on the project as a team then each member of the team has to send a separate resume + covering letter. The project proposal can be a joint proposal for your project. When you are applying as a team, attach all your resumes, covering letters and the project proposal with one single email to make it easier for us to sort through the mails.